[Snort-users] Snort & logging to MySQL on another box

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Fri Nov 16 10:53:03 EST 2001

You didn't happen to catch the output from ./configure relating to mysql?
My guess is that you had an error somewhere in there.  It wouldn't be a
fatal error, so configure would just keep trucking and you may never notice
it.  Look in the config.log file where you built snort and see if the mysql
lines errored out.