[Snort-users] (no subject)

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at ...1022...
Wed Nov 14 06:40:03 EST 2001

mysql -u root -p <snortdb> < ./create_mysql

That tells mysql to use user root with a password (prompts for it since it
isn't supplied), use the database <snortdb> (replace the whole thing
including <> with the name of your snortdb) and send it the script
create_mysql (./ tells the shell it's in the current working directory).