[Snort-users] Professionalism

Roberto Suarez Soto robe at ...3881...
Wed Nov 14 03:01:03 EST 2001

On Nov/13, Robert D. Hughes wrote:

> Well, I can also ask the question "how professional is a person that
> uses an email address like shadowm4n at ...131...?". Second, your emails

	That's a childish remark. If you're trying to make a serious
or mature comment, don't answer by attacking the one who asked. You say that
he's trolling, but the fact is that he gives reasons to explain why he thinks
the way he thinks, and you're not; so, you're the one trolling here.

	My 0.02 cents, of course.

	BTW, in my case I just found it funny at first the fact that "kickass
porn" had the same importance as "shellcode attack" (or alike), but just
commented that out and forgot about it.

--
Roberto Suarez Soto					Alfa21 Outsourcing
    robe at ...3881...				     http://www.alfa21.com