[Snort-users] (no subject)

jmgraham jmgraham at ...4073...
Tue Nov 13 15:55:04 EST 2001

Trying to get snort running w/ MySQL.
MySQL is mysql-3.23.42-sun-solaris2.8-sparc running on Solaris8 on a
sparc5.

It's not a connection issue, nor even a bitch really.
The create_mysql script errors out on the Solaris box with "ERROR 1046
at line 21: No Database Selected".  Same behaviour with the script from
CVS.
I'm sure I'll be able to dig thru it and eventually install it by hand,
just wanted to let everyone know that the script doesn't appear to work
on Sol8.
If anyone has one that they've fixed, I'd love to see it.

Thx