[Snort-users] Good Gbit card for Snorting?

Abe L. Getchell abegetchell at ...530...
Tue Nov 13 12:46:01 EST 2001

Hi Bob,
	BSD?  I mean, come on, it's not like it's the OS that Snort is
developed on or anything... Oh wait. =)  Are you going to allow the
community to provide input into the optimization process?  It seems that
one rant I always hear after an evaluation of a product is published, is
that the organization doing the testing didn't tweak <insert something
obscure here> to allow the box to burn through data a tad more quickly.
It would be really cool if you would take in some collective knowledge
from the community, as I'm sure some of the guys/gals here working in
the trenches have some interesting tricks up their sleeves...

Thanks,
Abe

--
Abe L. Getchell