[Snort-users] Good Gbit card for Snorting?

Abe L. Getchell abegetchell at ...530...
Mon Nov 12 17:24:02 EST 2001

Hi Bob,

Any plans to benchmark the Gbit sensor on the same hardware running
different OS's?  It would be nice to see how the multiple x86 OS's Snort
runs on would perform using the same hardware under the same conditions
at Gbit speeds.  Regardless, can't wait to see the results.  Please do
post a note to the list when you're done as I'm sure many of us here are
eager.

Thanks,
Abe

--