[Snort-users] IDMEF and FreeBSD 4.x

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Mon Nov 12 14:15:03 EST 2001

Hello Robert,

The libntp libraries are available from www.ntp.org.  Documentation for
libidmef, and the IDMEF XML plugin are available on our site.

http://www.silicondefense.com/idwg/libidmef/index.htm
http://www.silicondefense.com/idwg/snort-idmef/index.htm

Feel free to drop me a line if you have additional problems or
questions.

Kind Regards,

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant