[Snort-users] version 1.8.2

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Nov 12 08:31:18 EST 2001

Read the BUGS file, live the BUGS file, be the BUGS file.

Seriously, your bug report tells us nothing other than you've
experienced a problem.  We've got tens of thousands of users running on
a couple dozen platforms, I can't debug by telepathy.

     -Marty

"Chen, Shun Le" wrote:

> I've upgraded my Snort installation on a Solaris 8/Sparc box from 1.8.1 to
> 1.8.2. The new version shuts down itself with no reason after several hours
> running. Any clue?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ShunLe Chen

> the postmaster at postmaster at ...4058...
>
> www.sothebys.com

Martin Roesch - President, Sourcefire Inc. - (410)552-6999