[Snort-users] Session errors after changing database

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Mon Nov 12 07:39:02 EST 2001

You have an extra CR/LF at line #125 of the acid_conf.php file.  No extra
lines can be found after the '?>' symbols in the configuration file.
Remove all these extra lines and this warning will disappear.

cheers,
Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/