[Snort-users] Graph alert data problem

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Mon Nov 12 07:17:03 EST 2001

Dan,

Phil's directions are exactly correct.  Perhaps it is not related to how
you are attempted to graph the data. Have you confirmed that the
underlying graphing facilities have been configured correctly?  See ACID
FAQ Question #B-8 (http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html).

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/