[Snort-users] Good Gbit card for Snorting?

Hutchinson, Andrew Andrew.Hutchinson at ...3639...
Mon Nov 12 06:25:05 EST 2001

I'm using an Intel Pro/1000F with good results.  Snort'ing a 1000Mbps
will not happen, but with decent hardware I think that Phil Wood's
assessment of 200Mbps or so it probably realistic.

Andrew Hutchinson CNE MCSE
Informatics/NCS/Network Security
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
615.936.2856 - voice