[Snort-users] Graph alert data problem

Phil Wood cpw at ...440...
Sun Nov 11 18:41:01 EST 2001

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 03:35:46PM -0500, Dan McIntosh wrote:
> I added an Alert Group and populated it with alerts (80).  I still can't
> seem to get a graph to be generated.

Go to AG Maintenance and verify that you have "80" alerts in the data source.
Go to Graph Alert DAta

Select a chart type (try time(hour) vs Number of alerts)
Select Chart Period 7 (aweek)
Select Graph type line
Select Data source (what ever your data source is (mine was [1] icmp packets)
Punch Graph Alerts

> Anyone?
>

>  ..Dan

Phil Wood, cpw at ...440...