[Snort-users] Good Gbit card for Snorting?

Abe L. Getchell abegetchell at ...530...
Sun Nov 11 12:50:01 EST 2001

Greetings!

Has anyone run into a particular Gbit card which has worked well for
them under Linux for Snorting?  I've searched on Google, as well as
other resources, and can't really come up with anything except people
sharing their bad experiences doing so. =)  I tend to lean towards
Intel, as I've had good experiences in the past with their 10/100 cards,
but I thought I'd check with ya'll to see what the collective community
opinion was.

Thanks,
Abe

--