[Snort-users] playback question

Aaron lilnick at ...1303...
Sat Nov 10 21:38:02 EST 2001

Greg,
	I think the following will work for you:

snort -vr dumpfile src or dst net 134.117.88.0/20 and proto tcp

This will show all traffic to and from (query and response) your
134.117.88.0/20 network. If you only want to see source or destination,
then only use one of the 'src' or 'dst' keywords.

Thanks,
Aaron