Fwd: (help unsub) [Snort-users] cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: Bud CTR Gordon

Marc MERLIN merlin at ...382...
Wed Nov 7 14:37:02 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 05:28:50PM -0500, Martin Roesch wrote:
> I found him and nuked him this morning, it's taken care of.  Now if
> someone could just get FAA to use a real mail system we'd be all set...
> ;)

If you find mail systems with flagrant and evil violations to the RFCs (like
sending  bounces  back  to  the  header  sender,  i.e.  the  list),  let  us
(postmaster at ...4032...) know and we'll just blacklist them altogether.
(we have very little patience for people whose broken mail affect others)

You   may   also   want   to   hop   on   the   #sourceforge   IRC   channel
(irc.openprojects.net) and  send a message there  when it's a mail  loop and
fixing it is urgent

Thanks,
Marc
--
Sourceforge mail&list master. 510 687 7061

1024R/763BE901 / Fingerprint = A1 9F 94 B7 78 01 E5 21  21 E0 F1 2E A2 85 E2 77