[Snort-users] Which Version is best

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Wed Nov 7 09:41:05 EST 2001

Hello Kenny,

Flexresp allows Snort to close connections that match the criteria in a
rule.  Take a look at the README.FLEXRESP file for more information.

Those packages are one and the same.  Support for MySQL is compiled in,
but the entire MySQL program is not included.

HTH,

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant