[Snort-users] cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: Bud CTR Gordon

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Wed Nov 7 06:26:22 EST 2001

These are supposed to be picked up by the mailing list software, but
apparently this guy managed to get thru.  I unsubscribed 'ole Bud last
night with extreme prejudice, but there may be some follow on messages
still in his mail queue which means that we may be seeing more messages
like this for a few more days.

     -Marty

Bob Walder wrote:

> Any way we can kill these at the list end?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bob .

Martin Roesch - President, Sourcefire Inc. - (410)552-6999