[Snort-users] cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unk nown user: Bud CTR Gordon

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Tue Nov 6 13:41:02 EST 2001

Ugh, the FAA uses CC Mail.  The flying public should feel safe knowing the
FAA uses the cutting edge of technology.

Please excuse me if any list readers work for the FAA other than Bud CTR
Gordon (who apparently doesn't work there anymore either).  I know that it
isn't your fault.

-steve

PS.  I know, I am using Exchange Server.  It is not my fault.  Well, I guess
it kinda is.  Sorry :P

Unknown user: Bud CTR Gordon