[Snort-users] Wrappers

Chris Eidem jceidem at ...2191...
Tue Nov 6 13:29:11 EST 2001

Use the -c option to tell snort where the config file is and make sure
that you have the full path in the snort.conf file for all the #include
*rules (i.e. #include local.rules should be #include
/usr/local/snort/local.rules).

Your eagerness is touching, but perhaps you should spend a few minutes
getting familiar with the snort FAQ that comes inside each box of snort.
You'll save yourself a lot of email time.  You know, RTFM...

Chris