[Snort-users] snort on Linux works, on OpenBSD doesn\'t

Ashley Thomas athomas at ...3539...
Tue Nov 6 11:09:05 EST 2001

One point to be noted:
in OpenBSD ifconfig rl0 up does'nt seem to work.

So modify /etc/hostname.rl0

inet 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 NONE

That should do the trick :-)

let me know if that works