[Snort-users] RE: [Snort-devel] Snort 1.8.2 released

pmawson at ...3995... pmawson at ...3995...
Sun Nov 4 14:27:01 EST 2001

Sorry

I meant win32.

Thanks

From: Chris Green [mailto:cmg at ...671...]
Sent: Monday, 5 November 2001 11:18 a.m.
To: pmawson at ...3995...
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] RE: [Snort-devel] Snort 1.8.2 released

pmawson at ...3995... writes:

> Hi All
>
> Does anyone know where I can find a snort 1.8.2 binary distribution with
> MySQL support compiled?
>
> Phill

Since you didn't specify a platform, I'll assume you meant Linux.

For redhat 7.2, http://www.snort.org/downloads.html

Grab
http://www.snort.org/releases/snort-1.8.2-1snort.i386.rpm which
contains most of the stuff

and http://www.snort.org/releases/snort-mysql-1.8.2-1snort.i386.rpm
which contains the binary for mysql support.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...671...>
A watched process never cores.

CAUTION:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) contains
information that is both confidential and possibly legally
privileged.  No reader may make any use of its content
unless that use is approved by Deloitte separately in writing.
Any opinion, advice or information contained in this e-mail
and any attachment(s) is to be treated as interim and
provisional only and for the strictly limited purpose of the
recipient as communicated to us.  Neither the recipient nor
any other person should act upon it without our separate
written authorisation of reliance.
If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Internet: www.deloitte.co.nz