[Snort-users] OpenBSD-Problem

didldadl at ...158... didldadl at ...158...
Sun Nov 4 11:13:02 EST 2001

Hi all.

I've got a little Problem with snort running on OpenBSD.
I use the same sources on Linux and OpenBSD. I compiled
it the same ways. And I set up the config-files absolutely
equal. I didn't find any documentation saying that there
had to be other versions or configs. The problem is that
under Linux snort gives me all the alert messages in the
rules-files but under OpenBSD it only shows ICMP-alerts.

Could somebody help me with this weird issue, please?

Thanks for any kind of answer.

   Chris