[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] Snort 1.8-RELEASE (Build 43) - Segmentation fault

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Fri Nov 2 18:42:03 EST 2001

Ok, no problem.  We're just about to release Snort 1.8.2 which has
probably solved your problem at any rate.  Check out the downloads page
at www.snort.org for more info.

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch - President, Sourcefire Inc. - (410)552-6999