[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] Snort 1.8-RELEASE (Build 43) - Segmentation fault

Tomi Tuominen Tomi.Tuominen at ...2940...
Fri Nov 2 07:30:20 EST 2001

Hello,

Unfortunately snort does not produce core dump - no matter what settings
I have for ulimit. I will upgrade the kernel and see if the problem goes
away.

--T