[Snort-users] ACID & Snort Speed

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Fri Nov 2 07:02:05 EST 2001

You may also want to turn off auto-updating of the event cache.  This will
speed up the loading of all pages.  Remember that ACID will not "see"
new events until you manually update the cache.

For more details, look at Question #C-7 of the ACID FAQ --
http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/