[Snort-users] Sending alerts to e-mail

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Thu Nov 1 18:00:20 EST 2001

Hi Alex,

One option is to log redundantly using alert_fast and use Swatch to tail
the output and send you e-mail.  This works well when you only wish to
send e-mails or page on higher priority alerts.

Swatch is available at: http://www.oit.ucsb.edu/~eta/swatch/

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |