[Snort-users] mysql iphdr ip addressing scheme?

Greg Sarsons gsarsons at ...3971...
Thu Nov 1 08:21:16 EST 2001

Okay lets make this a bit more complicated.

Lets say I want to get all the addresses from x.117.88.0 thru to
x.177.95.255

which is x.177.88.0/20

Is there a straight forward way to just match ips just on all or just
one of those subnets.

Greg