[Snort-users] Acid/MySQL setup

dan.forthun at ...2897... dan.forthun at ...2897...
Thu Nov 1 08:12:04 EST 2001

Running into a problem getting acid running.  I get this error;

Warning: Access denied for user: 'root at ...274...' (Using password: YES) in /var/apache/htdocs/adodb/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 113
localhost

Database server setup
mysql 3.23.40
acid 0.9.6b13
php 4.0.6
solaris 8
using apache that comes with solaris 8 distribution.

Running a couple of sensors that are writing to the database ok.

I can't find the relevant doco to setup Acid and have been trying to feel my way around.  Any pointers would be appreciated( to doco or otherwise).