[Snort-users] Undefined offset: 12 in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_db.inc on line 173

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue May 29 17:04:21 EDT 2001

What version of ACID?  What OS?

Are you getting the "normal" behavior, but are also seeing these
additional messages?

Assuming you are getting correct output, this is probably only a
"warning" messages generated by the PHP engine.  Mostly
likely you have the sensitivity of debugging (in PHP) turned
on to the maximum. Examine the setting of the variable
"error_reporting" in your php.ini config file. Verify that
E_NOTICE is not set (you probably want to have ~E_NOTICE).
These messages won't affect functionality, but are visually
annoying.  They are the artifact of "unclean" code practices and
with the next code clean-up most of these will be eliminated.

cheers,
Roman