FW: [Snort-users] [ACID Newcomer] snort.signature table not a

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Fri May 25 13:50:25 EDT 2001

Bruce,

> $DBlib_path = "";

This configuration should only work if you have installed the
ADODB library files in the same directory as the ACID files.

Try setting the $DBlib_path variable to the be the full
path to ADODB:

e.g. $DBlib_path="/home/www/adodb/adodb.inc.php"

- Roman