FW: [Snort-users] [ACID Newcomer] snort.signature table not a vail

Marc Thompson Marc.Thompson at ...2101...
Thu May 24 17:07:10 EDT 2001

0.9.6b8 for me.

Thanks for the rapid response and please do continue
to cc me at marc.thompson at ...2106...

Marc Thompson
IT Site Manager
BOPS, Inc.
7800 Shoal Creek Blvd. Suite 200N
Austin, TX 78757
Direct: (512)407-1103
Fax:  (512)346-8407

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.