FW: [Snort-users] [ACID Newcomer] snort.signature table not avail able error

Bruce Platt Bruce at ...2103...
Thu May 24 15:41:05 EDT 2001

I was just about to send a note asking the same question.  Perhaps a post to
the list would be worthwhile to others as well.

Thanks and regards,

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Thompson [mailto:Marc.Thompson at ...2101...]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 3:04 PM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] [ACID Newcomer] snort.signature table not
available error

Greetings,

[RedHat 7.1] 	[ACID 0.9.6] 	[ADODB 1.11]
[Snort 1.7] 	[MySQL 3.23.26] 	[Apache 1.3.17]

I have successfully installed Snort-PHP-Acid and everything
works with one exception:

	Database ERROR:Table 'snort.signature' doesn't exist

Otherwise, all is well and I can see all the event data.
I'm assuming that there is a SQL file somewhere out there
that will create the table.

Please direct any responses to my email address:

	marc.thompson at ...2101...

because I don't currently subscribe to your mailing list.

Best Regards,
Marc Thompson

Marc Thompson
IT Site Manager
BOPS, Inc.
7800 Shoal Creek Blvd. Suite 200N
Austin, TX 78757
Direct: (512)407-1103
Fax:  (512)346-8407

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.