[Snort-users] Re: ACID: Cannot send session cache limiter

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Thu May 24 14:06:41 EDT 2001

> I'm using 3.23.38 for Win32, and I just tried pointing to another database
> with 3.23.36 on Linux with the same results.  So, the distinguishing factor
> is ACID/PHP/GD are running under Windows?

So are you saying that Win32 and Linux MySQL get the same
results?

> The error message -- "Database ERROR:You have an error in your SQL syntax
> near 'FROM iphdr LEFT JOIN acid_ag_alert ON (iphdr.sid=acid_ag_alert.ag_sid
> AND iphdr.' at line 1" -- is that a truncated SQL call?

Go into debug mode and when the error occurs, grab that
SQL and try to run it manually from your MySQL client.  What
happens?

> What's odd is this same query was working on the identical configuration
> just the day before.

Actually, the code commit in question have nothing to do with
acid_graph_*.  I have no idea why it should be affected.

> I guess you rearranged quite a bit of code in that one
> day?

Well, we try to do what we can. ;-)