[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] Snort logging to Oracle

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Thu May 24 12:58:47 EDT 2001

Jim could probably answer this better then me, but it is an issue with
SPADE and Oracle.  One way around is to do the following:

1) remove the "inline" function types from those lines
2) change "min" and "max" to something like "smin" and "smax".  Oracle
must be using min and max somewhere too.  I haven't had the chance to
debug this one fully.
3) On line 322 of spp_anomsensor.h, replace "min" and "max" with "smin"
and "smax" respectively.
4) recompile

As far as your issue with missing files on the Oracle sensor, yes we
have had the same experience and did exactly what you did.

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |