[Snort-users] Re: ACID: Cannot send session cache limiter

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Wed May 23 18:04:17 EDT 2001

Frank,

The latest commit was totally unrelated to the issue you were
experiencing.  I have just gotten around to attempting to
reproduce your error ... I could not.  It seems to me to be
a pure SQL issue; using MySQL 3.23.34 or PostgreSQL 7.1
I got no errors? What versions are you using?

Roman