[Snort-users] SnortSnarf version 052301.1

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Wed May 23 17:43:03 EDT 2001

Hello,

I've made a few more quick changes to SnortSnarf so here's another
release before I take a few days vacation.  Here are the changes for
version 052301.1:

+ restored correct parsing of portscan logs; was broken in the last
release due to generalizing the syslog formats accepted
+ restored space accidently removed before the '->' in alerts shown in the HTML
+ removed some warning messages that were not too helpful

If you use portscan logs and had upgraded to 052101.1, you should
upgrade to this version.

You can download this and learn more at:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/

Enjoy,

   Jim

|*              http://www.silicondefense.com/              *|
|*      Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort       *|
|*  Voice: (530) 756-7317              Fax: (530) 756-7297  *|