[Snort-users] Sub-7 Scans

Garreth Jeremiah g.jeremiah at ...530...
Wed May 23 15:56:27 EDT 2001

Is there an increase in Sub-7 sacnning - I am seeing a number of attempts for sub-7.  These are stimulus, and I am just woundering if anyone else is seeing this.

Is there anywhere I can report these for everyone else to see - like incidents.org, but without EVERYTHING going to incidents.org ? IE.  Can I selectivly send detects to incidents.org ?

--==|| The light at the end of the tunnel is often a train ||==--