[Snort-users] snort + acid w/ graphic alert area

alexus ml at ...1718...
Wed May 23 15:17:47 EDT 2001

att: danyliw.com

sorry i lost your email

i was out now i'm back going try to make it work:)

i went to test_setup.php

i see this

      Test to see if GIF graphs work
      GIF NOT ENABLED

      Test to see if PNG graphs work
      PNG NOT ENABLED

      Test to see if JPEG graphs work

      Warning: ImageJpeg: No JPG support in this PHP build in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phplot-4.4.6/examples/test_setup.php on line 67
      JPEG NOT ENABLED

goin try to recompile php again...;)
As far as I can tell all the data is being correctly sent to be plotted,
but no graph is (obviously) appearing.

Have you confirmed that PHPlot was properly installed and
configured?  What are the results of running the PHPlot
diagnostics page found in the PHPlot source tree at
"examples/test_setup.php"?  You need to see at least one
of these three graphs, otherwise PHPlot is misconfigured?
Which graph type comes up correctly?

Roman