[Snort-users] ACID: Cannot send session cache limiter

dmuz dmuz at ...2089...
Wed May 23 12:23:41 EDT 2001

hello,

I am getting the following error when running yesterdays CVS version of
ACID.

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at /var/www/htdocs/acid/acid/acid_action.inc:321) in
/var/www/htdocs/acid/acid/acid_common.php on line 116

This error apears at the top of any page that is listing alert reports.

I'm running Snort 1.8-beta5 (Build 24), PHP/4.0.5 and ACID 0.9.6b10 CVS
from 5.22.01.

Note that I also recreated the acid_ag, acid_ag_alert and acid_ip_cache
from the latest included create_acid_tbls_mysql.sql script.

cheers...
--
dmuz
http://sec.angrypacket.com/