[Snort-users] ruletype doesn't work at all ?!

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Tue May 22 14:25:24 EDT 2001

What are your command line options?  Are any of them overriding the
output facilities defined in your rule type?  -A and -s will do this.

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |