[Snort-users] FW: Delete Sensor from MySql Database

Michael Aylor maylor at ...1991...
Tue May 22 09:30:38 EDT 2001

Please disregard, I figured it out.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.