[Snort-users] acid + graphic alert area

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue May 22 09:17:52 EDT 2001

As far as I can tell all the data is being correctly sent to be plotted,
but no graph is (obviously) appearing.

Have you confirmed that PHPlot was properly installed and
configured?  What are the results of running the PHPlot
diagnostics page found in the PHPlot source tree at
"examples/test_setup.php"?  You need to see at least one
of these three graphs, otherwise PHPlot is misconfigured?
Which graph type comes up correctly?

Roman