[Snort-users] [ACID] errors on win32 install

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue May 22 08:59:01 EDT 2001

These are "warning" messages generated by the PHP engine
and will appear regardless of the host OS. Mostly
likely you have the sensitivity of debugging (in PHP) turned
on to the maximum. Examine the setting of the variable
"error_reporting" in your php.ini config file. Verify that
E_NOTICE is not set (you probably want to have
 ~E_NOTICE). These messages won't affect functionality,
 but are visually annoying.  They are the artifact of "unclean"
code practices and with the next code clean-up most
 of these will be eliminated.

Roman