[Snort-users] [ACID] errors on win32 install

World Internet Now! - Lists lists at ...2036...
Mon May 21 23:16:21 EDT 2001

I have been using snort with out db support for sometime now, however, when
I saw Michael Steele's article on Installing Snort on a Win2k System, I
thought I'd give it a try.  Everything seemed to go well, and snort is
logging to the mysql db.  However, when ever I load ACID in a browser, I get
several of the following errors:

Warning: Undefined offset: 10 in ..path\acid_db.inc on line 173
Warning: Undefined variable: sig in ..path\acid_pkt_form.php on line 62-530

Not sure what I am missing, or doing wrong.  I have checked the archives,
and didn't find anything similar.  This is happening on more than one win2k
system that I have setup as such.  Any help would be appreciated.

Misc:
Snort 1.7 MySQL Win32 Static
PHP 4.05
MySQL 3.23.38