[Snort-users] [Snortsnarf] SnortSnarf version 052101.1

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Mon May 21 20:05:14 EDT 2001

Hello,

I've made a few quick changes to SnortSnarf so I thought I'd put out
a new version while I have the chance.  Here are the changes for
version 052101.1:

+ fixed 'unmatched [] in regexp' problem under windows
+ actually included support for the variation on syslog formatting
that I announced last time but forgot to put in the released package
+ classification/priority lines in fast alerts now disregarded in parsing
[contrib by Chris Green]

No particular need to upgrade from the version I put out 5 days ago
unless you are running into the regexp bug or need one of two
additional alert formats just added.

You can download this and learn more at:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/

Enjoy,

   Jim

|*              http://www.silicondefense.com/              *|
|*      Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort       *|
|*  Voice: (530) 756-7317              Fax: (530) 756-7297  *|