[Snort-users] Port 10008/tcp ?

Bunter, Matthew Matthew.Bunter at ...2008...
Tue May 15 12:25:32 EDT 2001

Just in case you did a typo (not accusing you or anything)
10007 is for mvs capacity and 10080 is for something called amanda
Nothing for 10007

Matt

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.