[Snort-users] Boneheaded CVS update question

Steve Shockley steve.shockley at ...1658...
Tue May 15 12:20:10 EDT 2001

> Do either "co snort" or "update snort" not both.

Right, I would initially do a "co snort" to an empty directory to get
the files, then a couple of days later do an "update snort" and get
nothing back, even though there are new files.

Hm, after screwing around with it for a while, it seems it wasn't
putting the CVS folders under snort.  I removed the snort directory this
time; before, I was just removing its contents.  Now it's got a CVS
folder underneath.