Slightly OT - Re: [Snort-users] My apologies

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Fri May 11 16:31:03 EDT 2001

I have sent a request to the help desk (not that I expect to see a response to
this).  Until I hear back from them I guess I'll just be in lurk mode and hope
they care enough to get off their collective a**es and do something.

> Indeed, it IS your server:

> Recommend you hit your mail admin over the head with a large
> banana, especially in days of HTML transfered viruses - if
> things like this pass, how long until someone finds a way to
> infect the Exchange Server's HTML generator?

Although infecting the Exchange server's HTML generator seems
far-fetched, you're right, he does need to hit his Exchange admin over
the head.  (When you set up Internet mail, you can either convert all
messages to text, leave them alone, or convert them to HTML.  Leaving
them alone will probably result in fewer complaints for the admin.)