[Snort-users] snort + aris

Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson insane at ...321...
Fri May 11 13:30:38 EDT 2001

I am getting ready to reset up aris on my network but I am confused on
what my command line should be.

Here is my basic setup:

IDS system logging to a remote Database

Command line for snort is:
/usr/local/bin/snort -D -d -c /etc/snort.rules

Here is the output part of my  snort.rules file

output database: alert, mysql, user=nobody dbname=snort host=postal

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at ...322...     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()