[Snort-users] Re: unsubscribe (Curbside Service)

Neil Dickey neil at ...1633...
Fri May 11 11:28:33 EDT 2001

Martin Roesch <roesch at ...1935...> wrote:

>Here's the punchline:
>
>His email address that we see on the list is an alias, so I can't find
>his username amongst the ~2000 people on the list in the MailMan
>administration front end, so I can't even put him out of his misery.  If
>only he could read all the way to the end of these messages and see the
>proper method for modifying his account and/or unsubscribing....

As long as some of us have been making 'phone calls ....

"United Shipping" has a website, www.unitedshipping.com, which I visited
and discovered the following information:

Street Address: United Shipping, Inc.
                7000 Broadway, #405
                Denver, CO 80221-2926
                UNITED STATES
Telephone:      1-303-426-7555

I'm certain this is the correct location, because Mr. McClure's name
appears on the contact page where this came from.

If you don't like what he's doing, and his attitude stinks, call his boss
and tell him.  Bosses generally don't like it when employees bring the
company name into disrepute.  I'll bet dollars against doughnut holes that
the boss can fix this pronto.

Do be nice to the boss, though.  We want him to help us.

Best regards,

Neil Dickey, Ph.D.
Research Associate/Sysop
Geology Department